martes, 18 de marzo de 2008

For you (you know who you are)


All you need is love. Only love. Love is all you need. My spirit dance with your sex. Kissing your sex reminds me why im alive. Tonight, funny fucking. Im coming to you, into you, over you. My sperm invades your mouth and your kisses now get sticky. Nasty habits. This moment remains calm after war with your body. I love this war. Peace dies against you nacked. The best comes when you talk to me. Im nothing in front of your wonderful shyness. This is the final penetration. The effect is just perfect. Everything is inside you. And you suck my spirit asking for more and most!
I ll never stop. Come together, right now, over me…
Just love baby, pure love…

4 comentarios:

Mariam dijo...

He vuelto a la ¿civilización?.
Te leo kimosawe.
Ta densa la cosa paisano.
Y sí. Love is all we need.

Mariam dijo...

Che, y si jugas a que actualizas un poco?

Sergio Rios dijo...

Que tal?
He leído algunas de tus cosas...la verdad es que me entretengo y comparto el placer.

Pablo Zama dijo...

Epa, epa, eepaaa!!! Qué pasó brother? Ya me empezó a robar visitantes de mi blog? A Mr. Sopen me parece que lo conozco!! Y bueno..... se lo permito pero sólo porque es padre de J.F.L, el futuro Tonegol que va a tener el Verdinegro.

Un abrazo. Y de vez en cuando actualice!!

Zama.

PD: Cuando el pibe le marque a la Juve yo también paso por caja y cobro mi derecho de representación, eh?!. Nos vemos.